Some things I particularly liked in 'Sharing Cities: A Case for Truly Smart and Sustainable Cities'
Most of them are from Seoul, where I once spent a day and a half on the gruelling Ovum Asia-Pacific tour, but nevertheless have positive memories.
- Kozaza and Lobo Korea – local alternatives to Airbnb
- Woozoo – a house-sharing platform and social enterprise
- Wonderlend and Billi – platforms for sharing goods.
- Socar – car sharing
- Kiple – for exchanging children’s clothes
- Zipbob – a meal sharing platform
Sadly, few of them have anything much to read in English.